KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Kentucky boards website

Scores for the October 2008 surveying exams were mailed December 11 and the engineering exams were mailed December 22.

From the Kentucky boards website
Scores for the October 2008 surveying exams were mailed December 11 and the engineering exams were mailed December 22.

Wow they still MAIL the results in Kentucky! I thought every states had started emailing the results. This sucks when you have to wait for the mailman when everybody got their via email.

Anyways all the best, guys.

Wow they still MAIL the results in Kentucky! I thought every states had started emailing the results. This sucks when you have to wait for the mailman when everybody got their via email.
Anyways all the best, guys.

Yeah I just hope to get them tomorrow. Otherwise I will be out of town until next week for the holidays. It would drive me crazy to know that the scores are sitting in my mailbox and have to wait until next week to get back to check them.

Good luck to everyone.

Yeah I just hope to get them tomorrow. Otherwise I will be out of town until next week for the holidays. It would drive me crazy to know that the scores are sitting in my mailbox and have to wait until next week to get back to check them.
Good luck to everyone.
Good luck to you...

Will they forward the mail if somebody has changed the address after taking the test?

So many things to worry about... besides the result itself...

Just got my KY results --- PASSED!!!! First and last time taker, Civil - Transportation...

Merry Christmas and good luck to all...

Good luck to everyone.
I did not get it. I live in Georgetown. It takes one days for the letter to go Frankfort to Lexington and another day for it to go Lexington to Georgetown.

We were planning to drive to Eastern Kentucky but with all the accidents and road closures we will leave in the morning. It should come tomorrow about five hours after we leave. Has anyone ever had luck in asking the post office to dig out a letter for you? I guess I will have to wait until next Sunday.

Congrat to those who did get good news today.

I did not get it. I live in Georgetown. It takes one days for the letter to go Frankfort to Lexington and another day for it to go Lexington to Georgetown.
We were planning to drive to Eastern Kentucky but with all the accidents and road closures we will leave in the morning. It should come tomorrow about five hours after we leave. Has anyone ever had luck in asking the post office to dig out a letter for you? I guess I will have to wait until next Sunday.

I'm not sure if they'll be in the office tomorrow, being Xmas Eve, but Wanda is really nice about stuff like that, so she'd probably tell you your results over the phone.

Stray,

I also live in georgetown and expect them tomorrow.............if you need some help in getting your letter, let me know...............

Just called the board............................ I passed! Civil/Water Resources

I didn't think the board would answer, but they did. My first reaction was to run through the house jumping up and down. So excited!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Just called the board............................ I passed! Civil/Water Resources
I didn't think the board would answer, but they did. My first reaction was to run through the house jumping up and down. So excited!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
CONGRATULATIONS, stray!!!! I never would have thought that they would give results over the phone, but I'm glad they did for you.

CONGRATULATIONS, stray!!!! I never would have thought that they would give results over the phone, but I'm glad they did for you.
I knew they would because my results were taking forever to show up in June, so I called to see where they were. I asked if they would give me my results, fully not expecting them too. But they just ask you for the last 4 digits of your SSN, then fire away. Wanda Jordan is awesome. She also personally answers all of the emails that get sent over there.

Congratulations you guys!

It's also nice to know that there are people out there (on the board) that understand that we are waiting for our results on pins and needles.

Santa came a day late...I passed! First try, Mining/Minerals PE (yes, it is a real PE Test.) Congratulations to all those who have passed, and good luck to those who are still waiting for results! And for those who didn't make it....I highly recommend taking a good review course. I think it made all the difference for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back