KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weeze

Reaction score
KY's is 26128. Let's hope we see some new ones towards the end of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta also add that I didn't think this would actually be about license numbers...

weeze...are you not in VA?

In TN they assign your application # which then becomes your License #. It just goes from pending to active. I am just hoping to see active next to my name!!
If I remember correctly, it won't change from pending to active until you've paid you $140. You'll get a letter and if you passed, then you'll send in your $$ and then it will change on the website. So you don't have to obsessively check the website every few minutes, just the mailbox. Good luck.

I asked the Kentucky Board when we might be getting results since ELSES has begun reporting results. Per 12/17/08 "...we have not received ours. They do not have to have them to us till Jan. 31st, now I don’t think it will be that long. I am figuring around end of Dec."

Based on info from the last 2 exams I am looking for letters to mail out between 12/19 and 12/23. Could be wrong....

I asked the Kentucky Board when we might be getting results since ELSES has begun reporting results. Per 12/17/08 "...we have not received ours. They do not have to have them to us till Jan. 31st, now I don’t think it will be that long. I am figuring around end of Dec."
Based on info from the last 2 exams I am looking for letters to mail out between 12/19 and 12/23. Could be wrong....
You will get them about 3-5 days after the KY board receives them. When you contact them this early, they will always give you the latest date they are allowed to. I doubt you will get them by the end of this week though. All of the states that have already distributed results are direct mail states. ELSES emails those results directly to examinees, THEN they send results packets to the other states. The other states then have to sort through their results, prepare the letters, and snail mail them out. It'll likely be another week or two for Kentucky.

I am in VA, but moved from KY shortly after taking the test. You guys have dirty minds. Magic Number???? What should I have called it?

I am in VA, but moved from KY shortly after taking the test. You guys have dirty minds. Magic Number???? What should I have called it?

Sorry weeze. That's just something you're going to have to get used to if you stick around. Some of the stuff that TXengrChickPE posts on here can get pretty graphic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure about the "magic number"? If I'm looking at the KYBOELS website correctly the current highest number is 26379. That would mean that 251 people passed the test and have had their certification number issued already. I don't even think there were that many people at the testing center in October.

If I remember correctly, it won't change from pending to active until you've paid you $140. You'll get a letter and if you passed, then you'll send in your $$ and then it will change on the website. So you don't have to obsessively check the website every few minutes, just the mailbox. Good luck.
Thanks ... I think you are right ... maybe I will go from pending to delinquent ???

Actually, I think it's just those through Reciprocity... look at the states. But, our turn is coming soon.

But, our turn is coming soon.
... how soon do you think. Before Christmas? I have checked the website several times today. Am I wasting my time? Will they update it before the letters are sent? OK I need a distraction. Back to watching Lost...

Good luck.

My guess is that we'll see them by next week. Typically they have been out around the 23rd of December. Good luck to you.

What do you mean by magic number?
You can search the roster of enginners at http://apps.kyboels.ky.gov/SearchableRoster.aspx

If you select, state=ky, and license type=engineer, then leave the search form blank, you will presumably get a list of all the engineers. You can sort decending by license number. The highest number is 26373. This is the magic number. If there is a number greater than this, then they must of added new licenses.

There is a new message on the KY Board's homepage saying that the site will be down for maintainence on Sunday December 21. Maybe they or adding new licenses then?

There is a new message on the KY Board's homepage saying that the site will be down for maintainence on Sunday December 21. Maybe they or adding new licenses then?
This might just be a zany guess, but they could be doing maintenance on Dec. 21.

This might just be a zany guess, but they could be doing maintenance on Dec. 21.
Probably. But just hoping. Would love to see the results before Christmas. I am going to my hometown in eastern KY for the holidays. So I won't be able to check the mail for a while after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back