Keep an eye open

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he is out on a field assignment. or maybe :joke: .com?
Yep - he's been out on a field assignment. I am not sure how long it is supposed to last, but he did talk about it in terms of 'weeks'.

I get to cut my trip out of the office by one day because the construction manager at one of the sites I was going to visit said .. uh .. we are like at least a week behind the schedule we gave you.

So I get to go home tomorrow ... and start spamming to catch up to Cement on Thursday :thumbs:

JR

hopefully we wont have too many more events like yesterday, thanks to those who notified the "staff" and thanks to DV & VT for taking care of it while I was goofing off in the field.

It's wierd that the IP address was from CA, but he used a wvu screen name...got enemies DV??

well an IP address doesnt actually mean thats where the user is from, my old job our HQ was in CA so thats where our IP would show up if you did a "whoissearch" even though I was physically in Atlanta,

But Law Enforcement can track down where the real person is though.

I am sure Tim is going to email the guy and hopefully at a bare minimum scare the shit out of him.

the IP came back as CA owned, but once I searched that provider, that IP came back from NYC, so I have no idea.

Yeah, I'm sure I have enemies. My license plate is DVINNY, and I get roadrage and piss people off on a daily basis. LOL. so who knows. I probably cut him off on the interstate after the exam or something. :D

My theory.

Tmkeon didn't pass with an 80 out of 80 last time, and re-took the test this time and knew that specific question, and is stirring the pot. Maybe he's in NYC for a few days. Whatcha think?

I'd say dude definitely went to motown b/c his nick had cemr in it. I don't usually use the specific college when referring to a school (because I don't know what it is).

were you sporting the eb.com sticker in the parking lot of the exam?

maybe he saw you and figured the only way to take a pot shot at you was online.

were you sporting the eb.com sticker in the parking lot of the exam?
maybe he saw you and figured the only way to take a pot shot at you was online.
Yup, and I had all my EngineerBoards.com binders in the exam room, and I even got the "You're DVINNY?" thing between AM and PM exams.

So a quarter of the room knew who I was. And I'm an easy person to not like. :D

You're right, he was probably in there, but the Tmckeon flunking is still a better theory

I meant to also mail you some of the cards I had printed to leave scattered about the hallway :D

your $5 donation to support eb.com not only helps pay for server space, but gets you the ultra hip engineerboards.com vinyl window decal!

:D

I am sure Tim is going to email the guy and hopefully at a bare minimum scare the shit out of him.
Did you get an email of this guy? VT deleted his account, and it wiped out the email addy. (Way to go Freeballer!!!)

I'd love it if that Tim from NCEES would email him and rattle his cage. Would be awesome.

Did you get an email of this guy? VT deleted his account, and it wiped out the email addy. (Way to go Freeballer!!!)
I'd love it if that Tim from NCEES would email him and rattle his cage. Would be awesome.
I sent Tim all his account info including email and IP before deleting said account. If you had any balls, a point the offending poster disputes, you would have gotten to it first! :p

pwn3d.jpg

Back