Keep an eye open

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
We had a newbie post a freakin question 4 times on here, it was word for word one of the test questions.

If all the vets can help keep an eye out for a little while would be great. If you see something, hit the REPORT post button. VT, RG, and myself get an email as soon as you do. Mine is set to pop up on my screen immediately.

Thanks.

Interesting that it was while Tim@NCEES was lurking around. Maybe it was a test! Anyway good job taking care of it. I can't believe someone would do that -- I would be totally worried that they would take away my license forever.

Well I deleted this guy's account and forwarded his info onto big Tim. Whether it was a test or not, which is entirely possible, it's not worth fucking around with.

I shoulda ran his IP before deleting him to see if it jibed with T-Bone's.

Thing is, his name is wvu something, I was thinking maybe one of you was messing with me, but it was someone that took the test Friday, that's for sure

Upon checking the board stats over the last few days, I've made a disturbing discovery!

N00b.jpg

^ Yeah after seeing that I'm guessing it's not NCEES messing with us. This sounds more like the work of a former eb.com madman...except he didn't just take the test.

His name was wvucemr. CEMR is the name of the engineering school. Maybe I know him.

The original n00b pwn3r

Priceless!!!

What's this dude's problem?

Tim@NCEES was looking at that last thread. Is that really the "man" or one of you?

yeah, he's under blusun now.

Shows he's from San Jose, CA

I wish you didn't delete his first account, so I could track it :D

The original n00b pwn3r
Priceless!!!

What's this dude's problem?

Tim@NCEES was looking at that last thread. Is that really the "man" or one of you?
No, Tim @ NCEES is the real deal, he PM'd me immediately when that idiot posted.

And yeah, VT bans him, now he says I have no balls. I'm hurt. LOL.

I've got two kids, and don't need anymore. My balls did their job, and can now shrink away to nothing, so I'm not bothered.

I'm OK with no balls.

Back