Kansas -Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMAW

Reaction score
As of 5:30p central time the KS Board of Technical Professions had not updated its website (last # is 20580). For the LS results, the site was updated the day after the mailing. As such, I do not think the results will go into the mail until Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of 5:30p central time the KS Board of Technical Professions had not updated its website (last # is 20580). For the LS results, the site was updated the day after the mailing. As such, I do not think the results will go into the mail until Monday or Tuesday.
KSBTP has been my favorite website the past couple of days for sure! I was excited to see the database was updated today, and went as far to search for my name...to no avail.

It's updated, but they don't have new PE's on there yet. Either that or both myself and a friend of mine didn't pass.

I've been checking daily (even though I think they only update on Fridays).

I've got a nice expensive 22 oz. bottle of beer that I'm going to crack open when/if I get the good news.

I emailed the board asking if they had received results from ELSES and when they planned to be mailing results to us (if they had results from ELSES). I got the standard boiler plate response (with wonky copy/paste formatting and everything).

The day the PE/FE April ’09 Exam Results are mailed to all examinees
will be posted on our web site www.Kansas.gov/ksbtp. No information

will be provided over the phone or in emails. Please continue to check

the web site.

I emailed the board asking if they had received results from ELSES and when they planned to be mailing results to us (if they had results from ELSES). I got the standard boiler plate response (with wonky copy/paste formatting and everything).
Thanks for the information. Not sure that I want to guess on a mailing date again.

I saw the same thing!! I think they're just messing with us. What sucks is I was hoping to get the results before leaving on vacation. I leave today! Sooo, guess it will be here when I get back??

I saw the same thing!! I think they're just messing with us. What sucks is I was hoping to get the results before leaving on vacation. I leave today! Sooo, guess it will be here when I get back??
"Enjoy" your vacation! Try to think about the results on only 60% of your trip.

I noticed the site was updated today, did anyone notice anything different?
The website was updated to note something about a change in state policy in regards to corporations that offer technical services. I have checked that stupid website 57 time in the last four days and when I saw it was updated I got excited only to have my dreams bashed in...

I did email the board two weeks ago and they said the results would more than likely be mailed out this week...still waiting. I have friends that took it in Nebraska, Missouri and Iowa and they have all heard...this is maddening.

The website was updated to note something about a change in state policy in regards to corporations that offer technical services. I have checked that stupid website 57 time in the last four days and when I saw it was updated I got excited only to have my dreams bashed in...
I did email the board two weeks ago and they said the results would more than likely be mailed out this week...still waiting. I have friends that took it in Nebraska, Missouri and Iowa and they have all heard...this is maddening.

According to the Iowa thread, their results won't be sent from EES to Iowa board until tomorrow - so Iowa people won't get results until sometime next week.

I have heard that the board will have to approve the results before sending them. The next meeting posted on the web site is for July 10th. Does anyone know if this is true?

I have heard that the board will have to approve the results before sending them. The next meeting posted on the web site is for July 10th. Does anyone know if this is true?
Which website are you talking about...the website I am looking at is the KSBTP page???

And the thing I said about Iowa is hearsay so it may be next week.

Which website are you talking about...the website I am looking at is the KSBTP page???
And the thing I said about Iowa is hearsay so it may be next week.
There is a Meeting Schedule link on KSBTP. The July meeting which enginerd refers to is listed there.

If that is the case, I couldn't believe a meeting scheduled to "approve" NCEES list would so far out from the anticipated results date. Then again it does fall in line with the 10-12 week window.

eta:I just happen to be browsing the KSPE website and there is a ceremony scheduled for July 10 for newly licensed PEs. Based on that I don't think we have to wait until the board meeting to know.

Just emailed a friend that took it in Oct. '07, he didn't know until around Jan. 1. So about 70 days give or take the holidays and the USPS not running over that time frame.

Cross your fingers that results show up on Saturday. I'll be ready to drink (assuming things go well).

EXAM SCORE NOTICEThe PE/FE Exam result letters were mailed out on Friday, June 26, 2009. Please do not call the office for scores as they cannot and will not be given out over the telephone. If you have not received your notice before July 7, 2009, you may call the Board office for instructions.

Back