Just got my results in the mail!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ODB_PE

I'm not an engineer, but I play one at work
Reaction score
-you'll be hearing that soon enough, and it will actually be true!

If you think the waiting is bad now, wait until the first states start getting their results in. That is way worse, knowing that the results are out but for whatever reason (mail, local board, etc) everybody is conspiring to keep you waiting. Just take solace that you don't live in California. Nobody waits longer than them.

Lessons learned:

1. There is no way you will get your results faster than SC, so don't bother thinking about it until those are out.
  2. Don't live in California
good luck to all.

bump

just b/c I find this so much more fun this time around (when I'm not waiting for results) :)

The results will come, just be patient, we have all been there.

There is no way you will get your results faster than SC, so don't bother thinking about it until those are out.
Ok, so where is the Results April '08 SC thread so we know when those results start hitting the bottom of mailboxes? Nobody here from SC who wants to give us the heads-up?

whoo hoo California rules... that should be our state motto: "we make you wait for licensure"
At least you can chill at the beach while you wait.

The thread below entitled RESULTS - APRIL 2007, Dates received per state states that South Carolina was the 22nd state to receive their results in 2006. It doesn't sound like SC is always first.

Yeah, but in the "what have you done for me lately" department, they were first the last two or 3 times. Geographic considerations and recent history suggest that it is a safe bet.

I have been wrong before, though. Once.

Back