Just got an email from ELSES!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ODB_PE

I'm not an engineer, but I play one at work
Reaction score
Survey...

My gmail left "Survey" out of the subject so I was disappointed when I clicked to read.

Can't believe I actually got excited for a moment.

Wow ... could you imagine if PE-ness received that letter?? He would have probably been completely deflated. :eek:hmy:

Hang in there 'OD - your time will come :)

JR

Survey...
My gmail left "Survey" out of the subject so I was disappointed when I clicked to read.

Can't believe I actually got excited for a moment.
Didn't say survey in mine either, but I got excited thinking they'd realized they weighted the HVAC far too heavily in the AM section.

Like PE-ness, I was deflated when I saw what it was...

My boss saw me after I opened the e-mail and asked what was wrong. I apparently had an angry look on my face. I said, "I haven't taken the survey, but I sure hope it comes with a spot for me to ask them why it takes 12 weeks."

:brickwall:

I got one too.

After you fill out the survey, you must/can fill out an experiance survey as well.

I thought it was going to solicit more money. "for only $100 you can receive your results electronically one day early."

Got the survey too. I finally got to complain about the ceiling tiles caving in just behind me during the exam in Miami. We were having one of our famous rainstorms. True story!! The funny part was that I was so in to the test I didn't even notice. After the exam the proctor came up to apologize to me and the people in my section, and I looked for the first time!!!

Back