Just called NCEES about Scores

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing here yet. Prolly 330 so she can go home without fielding any calls. 

Barbara isnt in today. She's the only one who can give us any answers. Wtf.

Hope you get your results soon! Barbara seems to be the only one that can get answers quickly around that place.

PA Engineers,

Just got off the phone with PCS, the lady I spoke with gave me some insightful information you all would like to hear.

The PA Eng. Board is awaiting the "Import" from PCS is a correct statement and a lot of you have been questioning why this is taking so long.

What most you don't realize (I didn't either) is that once that import occurs, we are immediately licensed on the PA license verification website. 

Therefore, they must make 100% sure the results are true and correct before this import occurs (i.e. the Oct 2014 mess-up in PA)

This is not like the other 40 or so states where they release exam results FIRST..... then begin to licencing process for the passers.

I hope this helps sooth all your worries, cause i know it calmed me down.

Best of luck to all the PA PE Examinees!

--tc3racr6

PA Engineers,

Just got off the phone with PCS, the lady I spoke with gave me some insightful information you all would like to hear.

The PA Eng. Board is awaiting the "Import" from PCS is a correct statement and a lot of you have been questioning why this is taking so long.

What most you don't realize (I didn't either) is that once that import occurs, we are immediately licensed on the PA license verification website. 

Therefore, they must make 100% sure the results are true and correct before this import occurs (i.e. the Oct 2014 mess-up in PA)

This is not like the other 40 or so states where they release exam results FIRST..... then begin to licencing process for the passers.

I hope this helps sooth all your worries, cause i know it calmed me down.

Best of luck to all the PA PE Examinees!

--tc3racr6
Weird that it takes them so long when some states have already done both... days ago.

Back