June 2024 Survey/Seismic Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackdorsey09

Reaction score
Took the surveying exam last week of June...hoping the results come out July 8 - 12. Any other June takers waiting anxiously? Studied a lot using EET but still nervous

Did you use Hiner or AEI? I did not make it this time.
I used Hiner. Watched every video and did all the example problems, multiple choice problems, and all the practice tests. I've heard AEI's course is denser and more extensive, but I felt that Hiner was sufficient.

I used Hiner. Watched every video and did all the example problems, multiple choice problems, and all the practice tests. I've heard AEI's course is denser and more extensive, but I felt that Hiner was sufficient.
Hi, Do you have seismic materials for sale? It needs to be shipped to PA.

Hi all,

I received my CA Seismic exam results yesterday and passed! Therefore, I'm selling my study materials.

All items are in excellent condition and are the latest versions required for the current Seismic CSP Test Plan. I successfully passed on my first attempt using these materials.

I am offering everything together for $300 or the best offer, with shipping included within California (or local pick-up in San Diego).

1- Seismic Design Review Workbook (Hiner, latest edition) - New, no highlights or notes - $120 + shipping

2- Seismic Design Review Practice Exams (Hiner, latest edition) - New, no highlights or notes - $60 + shipping

3- Seismic Design Review Workbook (Ahmed Ibrahim, edition prior to the latest, IBC 2018) - Contains highlights and notes in Chapters 1 and 2 only - $50 + shipping

4- AEI Practice Exams (Ibrahim, latest edition) - Contains markings on result sheets - $30 + shipping

5- AEI Summary Sheets (Cheat Sheets) & AEI Tables IBC 2021-ASCE 7-16 - $25 + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Back