July 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Licenses are issued every other week.  Soonest it would happen with this run is August 28 provided applicant has satisfied all criteria
So anything we need to do from our end or just simply wait for the license number? How about the actual license in paper Board going to mail it?

Passed seismic as well! It was my last test and I am so happy to be done. It has been a long process.

Very grateful for this forum for keeping me sane and being a source of helpful info since the very beginning of this process.

Passed seismic as well! It was my last test and I am so happy to be done. It has been a long process.

Very grateful for this forum for keeping me sane and being a source of helpful info since the very beginning of this process.
CONGRATS!!

did you take any review courses?  
Studied out of the Hiner workbook, did all of the problems a couple of times. Honestly I was super prepared to take the exam in June and then did no studying until a few days before the exam in July, which was really rushed and brief. Didn't feel nearly as good before the test in July as I did in June. 

*sigh* I still have surveying? lol I felt even worse on that exam. But that's okay, it will be much easier if I can study knowing the exam is going to happen (and also not be moving at the same time), I still didn't quite believe I was going to get to take the exam this time around. And I didn't miss by much, deficient in smallest sections and proficient for the larger chunks of the exam.
Good luck next time. 

Wow, I practice seismic design every day in my 9-5. Went in to the exam very confident. Didn't review too much. Was surprised by some of the questions, especially the rigidity stuff. Didn't pass. Gonna have to prepare seriously and pass in January.

Wow, I practice seismic design every day in my 9-5. Went in to the exam very confident. Didn't review too much. Was surprised by some of the questions, especially the rigidity stuff. Didn't pass. Gonna have to prepare seriously and pass in January.
Waiting till January is probably the worst part of this, at least we took it in July so we get first pick at retake scheduling, right?

The anticipation is killing me! Wish they just released the surveying results at the same time as seismic! Knowing it’s coming soon is making me so nervous... wish everyone luck!

Back