It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started studying around June/July 2014 with the hopes of taking the April 2015 exam. There was an issue with the application so I didn't take it until October 2015. I didn't count the hours, but I studied most mornings before work, during lunch, and after work. I also studied 4-8 hours saturday and sunday. Granted, I took a few week off here and there at the beginning. It was a lot of hours.  
S#$%. And I thought I was prepared... I started February 2016 for the April exam which I failed so I continued studying starting in June for the October exam. I was putting in 2-3 hours before work and 3-4 hours after work and then 8-10 hours every Saturday and 5-6 hours on Sundays. And I took the EET course.

I did SoPE's on demand and PPI's WRE webinar in the beginning. But I think it was EET's class that really helped me pass. I studied hard on my own, but EET helped me study smart.

I did SoPE's on demand and PPI's WRE webinar in the beginning. But I think it was EET's class that really helped me pass. I studied hard on my own, but EET helped me study smart.
I completely agree. EET really helped me figure out how to best study and what I should be focusing a lot of time on. I also spent A LOT of time studying on my own. I sure hope it paid off.

I completely agree. EET really helped me figure out how to best study and what I should be focusing a lot of time on. I also spent A LOT of time studying on my own. I sure hope it paid off.
My first time was this OCt.  I might take a class if I didnt pass.  

This thread makes me feel very very unprepared  :oops:

4 hours ago, SK82 said: I really hope I passed so I can have some fun tormenting the EIT's on this forum.   Nothing is funny right now.

If I would have left the test site feeling better than I did, some of y'all are hilarious.  

Until I see a green "pass", y'all are some jerks playing with my emotions.  
By the way, this wasn't meant to be a hostile post or anything.  I'm going through the typical phases listed while we wait for scores. This week I'm in the mindset that I obviously failed and they're taking too long to let me know.    
If, at this point, you feel like you failed, then you most definitely did. Better start studying now. No use waiting for the inevitable.

4 hours ago, SK82 said: I really hope I passed so I can have some fun tormenting the EIT's on this forum.   Nothing is funny right now. If I would have left the test site feeling better than I did, some of y'all are hilarious.  

Until I see a green "pass", y'all are some jerks playing with my emotions.  
By the way, this wasn't meant to be a hostile post or anything.   I'm going through the typical phases listed while we wait for scores. This week I'm in the mindset that I obviously failed and they're taking too long to let me know.    
If, at this point, you feel like you failed, then you most definitely did. Better start studying now. No use waiting for the inevitable.
Ruuuuuuuuuude what if we spam all of the spam!?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't know Matt's situation but everyone's prepping needs vary based on a host of factors.
My situation was taking the PE 10 years out of school and not being very smart. I took the Civil-WRE exam with an Environmental Engineering degree. So there was a gap in my education for the AM portion of the Civil.

My studying was way overboard. But that's how I roll.

My first time was this OCt.  I might take a class if I didnt pass.  

This thread makes me feel very very unprepared  :oops:
@SRX, Don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do at this point. If you pass, great, if not, that's fine too. Many don't pass on the first try. If you fail, you'll need to reassess your study habits and a class will help with that. 

I felt decent after the exam. However, at this point, I feel as if I have certainly failed. Even though I took the EET review course and studied almost 300 hours.

However, I feel as if I studied enough and know all of the material. So when I take it next time, I won't need to study at all and can just wing it.

Merm is more fun to say than cerm. Merm Merm Merm Merm merrrrrrrrm

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back