It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a lot of other professional exams they won't let you register again if you've passed, but when I tried to register again it said all of the registrations open on 12/12/16...what are the chances that date correlates to when the scores are released?Capture.JPG

For a lot of other professional exams they won't let you register again if you've passed, but when I tried to register again it said all of the registrations open on 12/12/16...what are the chances that date correlates to when the scores are released?View attachment 8797
You have a point here!

For a lot of other professional exams they won't let you register again if you've passed, but when I tried to register again it said all of the registrations open on 12/12/16...what are the chances that date correlates to when the scores are released?/monthly_2016_11/Capture.thumb.JPG.49254308fa42a07902d8d7a9d4717ae6.JPG
No correlation. If you fail due to not spamming enough, then they typically give you a week from date of fail notice to sign up for the next one. The only way results are released is if the spam gods are happy.

For a lot of other professional exams they won't let you register again if you've passed, but when I tried to register again it said all of the registrations open on 12/12/16...what are the chances that date correlates to when the scores are released?
I suspect there is supposed to be some correlation between the dates, but in practice it doesn't line up. In previous years the results have been released both before and after registration. This occasionally gets brought up in the results threads from previous sessions, so you can search those for reference.

Sometimes the individual states release results far after the registration date. I remember one year when people in Pennsylvania were worried that they if they failed that they could miss the registration deadline for the next test because the previous exams results were delayed for so long. It wound up not being the case, but it was much closer than most people would have preferred.

For a lot of other professional exams they won't let you register again if you've passed, but when I tried to register again it said all of the registrations open on 12/12/16...what are the chances that date correlates to when the scores are released?View attachment 8797
They are typically post results before registration opens.

Either way, I just logged in and my result is posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
The range of emotions...

started out feeling there is a chance I could pass, turns to slight doubt, then convinced you failed and are awaiting confirmation so you can start registering/preparing for the next exam...misery...anyone else ?

The range of emotions...

started out feeling there is a chance I could pass, turns to slight doubt, then convinced you failed and are awaiting confirmation so you can start registering/preparing for the next exam...misery...anyone else ?
Exactly what I am going through. I walked out feeling like I 100% passed, then I started thinking, there is no way I can feel this good about such a tough exam, I must have royally F#@$ed up. Then I started thinking "well I did study every single day for 3-6 hours for 3.5 months, I could have very well just understood everything, and now almost everyday at work something comes up that reminds me of a specific problem from the exam but I can't remember the details of the problem so I start assuming I missed something or forgot to do something. I hate this. :(  

12 minutes ago, TME600 said: The range of emotions... started out feeling there is a chance I could pass, turns to slight doubt, then convinced you failed and are awaiting confirmation so you can start registering/preparing for the next exam...misery...anyone else ?
Exactly what I am going through. I walked out feeling like I 100% passed, then I started thinking, there is no way I can feel this good about such a tough exam, I must have royally F#@$ed up. Then I started thinking "well I did study every single day for 3-6 hours for 3.5 months, I could have very well just understood everything, and now almost everyday at work something comes up that reminds me of a specific problem from the exam but I can't remember the details of the problem so I start assuming I missed something or forgot to do something. I hate this. [emoji20] 
That is some serious studying. I wish I had the focus you have. I'm sure you passed! Better get the spamming up just in case!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We've been spamming for a while but not many participants yet!

That is some serious studying. I wish I had the focus you have. I'm sure you passed! Better get the spamming up just in case!

It was a very long 3.5 months that's for sure, I still don't feel any sense of relief though, not until results come out! I frequent the spam page as much as possible. :)  see ya there!!!

@matt267 PE how many hours did you study??
I started studying around June/July 2014 with the hopes of taking the April 2015 exam. There was an issue with the application so I didn't take it until October 2015. I didn't count the hours, but I studied most mornings before work, during lunch, and after work. I also studied 4-8 hours saturday and sunday. Granted, I took a few week off here and there at the beginning. It was a lot of hours.  

Back