It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On 6/16/2017 at 3:59 PM, envirotex said:

Indecisión me molesta.
Si no me quieres, librame.
Dime! ¿Qué tengo ser?
¿Sabes que ropa me quedar?
Pero tienes que decir...

¿Me debo ir o quedarme?
Split
Doble! ¿Me frío o lo soplo?

My night time theme song.

9.2%? Nice. I might brew a batch this weekend. I have a kit sitting on the counter. Only problem is the temperature in my basement is in the high 70s. I have to setup a swap cooler to keep the fermenter cooler. Never done that before. 

Maybe I'll buy a fermentation chamber and not tell the wife.

9.2%? Nice. I might brew a batch this weekend. I have a kit sitting on the counter. Only problem is the temperature in my basement is in the high 70s. I have to setup a swap cooler to keep the fermenter cooler. Never done that before. 

Maybe I'll buy a fermentation chamber and not tell the wife.
We're going to start doing grain.  We've built a mash tun out of a cooler. 

All up in the bitch, bitches!  After a sh***y, fan-f'ing-turd-tastic week, i proclaim today Friday.  F Monday through Wednesday of this week.

2-it-s-Friday-sarcastic-ecard.jpg

even though I was off last week I am thinking about "pulling out" and making this a 5 day weekend?

I have a date with some trout in the morning :D  early!

might have to bail myself.  I'm taking monday and wednesday....vacation!

I didn't even bother going in today. Maybe I'll return to work next Thursday. 

I'm likely leaving to take "summer hours" this afternoon. For whatever reason, my employer is giving us both 7/3 and 7/4 off. I'll take it! :D

Have a good holiday everyone!

Arg, full day today but taking Monday & Wednesday off.

Heading out to Green Bay tomorrow morning for a little Door County R&R. I so want to see the remodeled Packer's Hall of Fame!!!!

Heading out to Green Bay tomorrow morning for a little Door County R&R. I so want to see the remodeled Packer's Hall of Fame!!!!
Nice! I used to live right near the stadium before it became a metroplex! :D

The HoF is also pretty cool. If you haven't seen all that for awhile, I recommend taking the guided tour (you can bring beer!). :thumbs:

Back