It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday! It's been awhile..since I've posted but I found a job and I'm back :multiplespotting: and the kiddo is almost a year old already!! Time flies

TGIF. I'm going camping this weekend, and am really looking forward to unplugging and unwinding. This summer has been crazy.

T-3 hours and counting. After the wonderful trip to Arkansas last week and the absurd hours I've put in this week, today is my Friday!

TGIF. I'm going camping this weekend, and am really looking forward to unplugging and unwinding. This summer has been crazy.
I did that last weekend and ended up doing a surprise scramble through the White Mtns.

So, if you went camping, and woke up with your pants around you ankles, and Vaseline all over your bottom, would you tell anyone?

I've got enough work where I need to either work the full day (we have half day summer Fridays) or take some work home over the weekend. I'll vote for the latter since while it is kinda muggy today, the weekend is supposed to be a total washout. Won't mind working as much if it's pouring.

It's a beautiful Friday here in southeast Missouri, but like on most Fridays, all the PE are out of the office while us EITs stay here to grind away on our projects. That's reason enough for me pass the exam.

My Friday begins in three minutes.

However I will spend Friday and Friday driving 1000 miles for $2 pints.

That is all.

Back