It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hack off the offending blades and call it a day! :D

I have a feeling that I will not be spending a full 8 hours here today.

its going to be a weird weekend. MR snick is taking a motorcycle class this weekend. 6-10 PM tonight, 9am-8pm on both sat and sun. so he will be essentially gone all weekend.

^ A lot of weekends my wife and I are more like roommates than married. She works on her stuff all day and I do stuff for class. It's a little depressing. We consciously make an effort to spend some quality time together.

This weekend will be cnaoeing one day, and tennis or a hike the other.

it's going to be hard to go the distance
Nothing like softening up midway through the job...

That's when you bring in some more female "coworkers" to get you motivated.
HEY I'M MORE THAN MY GENDER BLAH BLAH blah blah meh, nevermind.

^ A lot of weekends my wife and I are more like roommates than married. She works on her stuff all day and I do stuff for class. It's a little depressing. We consciously make an effort to spend some quality time together.
This weekend will be cnaoeing one day, and tennis or a hike hump the other.
Good you're making time for conjugal visits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, can't wait to combine the two and end up with a waffle pattern on my ass from the tennis racket.

Ahhhhh, feels so good to be home relaxing on a Friday afternoon.
Suck on these, you working stiffs!
Since I can't do it, grill up some brats and have a CAB or three, then point out you are doing so. That really gets 'em going.

Wow, can't wait to combine the two and end up with a waffle pattern on my ass from the tennis racket.
A paddling with a tennis racket will cost you extra. You've got to read the fine print.

Last edited by a moderator:
A paddling with a tennis racket will cost you extra. You've got to read the fine print.
How about just jamming the racket straight up there and going for this sort of look?

beaver-tail-slap.jpg

The economy is a train wreck, so perhaps EB members are acknowledging with the photos on their profiles? You tell me - is it train month or something?

Back