It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I wanted a beer real bad at lunch, but there were just too many witnesses.... sometimes I miss the private sector.

[SIZE=18pt]IT'S[/SIZE]

Joe-Friday.jpg

Political-Women-2008.gif

[SIZE=18pt]LET'S GET[/SIZE]

81623.jpg

I'm done here. it's been a long week. time to hit the eggnog!

Always good during the holidays. I'm a big peppermint fiend, so I also like the peppermint schnapps in my morning coffee while on vaca. Hmmm...I think I need to go to the bottle shop on my way home.

I forgot the damn eggnog!! I even stopped at the liquor store for rum!

You guys can all get bent. We are all supposed to be "good neighbors" while we're here so the only thing we get on base is near-beer. The good news is that when I am home on R&R it is a lot cheaper when we go out to the bars.

Burning a $50 gift certificate at a sushi restaurant tonight. Wife already stated that we will have saki. Not drinking any (well, practically nothing) in 2 years, half of a beer gets her tipsy. Mo saki fo me! :thumbs:

10 hour day tomorrow, and shitty news from work. It's going to be a beer filled evening for me.

Thank god. I could use a bottle of gin for the ride home.

(note: I take the train and then walk home)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta hit the lap pool in an hour but after that, long weekend followed by a short week followed by another long weekend, hells yes.

post-1553-1295037578.jpg

Back