It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, temperature has been climbing up in the evenings, no more preheating the car. Thiiiiiis close to taking the race car out of hibernation, but still scared to death of a flash freeze overnight destroying a third engine.
I think the recent cold snap took out my $250 Meziere electric water pump on my play car. :( Sucker leaks like a sieve from the drain hole now.
I lost a Meziere pump on my last motor. Along with a Griffin radiator, Victor intake, and about 1/4" of engine block from the bellhousing down the entire passenger side, following the motor mount bosses. Lifted the entire deck. Now I make VERY sure that I drain it as best I can, fill it with RV antifreeze, and circulate everything before parking it, and I do so the day the temperature downgrades from sweatshirt to jacket.

TGIF! Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I'll probably get some skiing in with mini-Buff at some point. Other than that, not much going on.

TGIF, will be welding a new printer cabinet for work, and then spend some time on my house plans. In my free time, will be hitting the books again.

:multiplespotting: :woot: :party-smiley-048: :beerchug:

Not much going on here either. Looks like we might be getting some rain Saturday evening and through the day Sunday, so it will probably be a washout. Perfect beer drinking weather!

Studying for PE all weekend

Taxes

Louisville vs WVU basketball Saturday Morning/Afternoon

Sushi Saturday Night

Cookout on Sunday with new friends

i'll be spending most of Saturday at the spa. Going all out for a "ME" day. Mani/pedi, facial, body treatment, hydrothearapy, hair cut & style, and a couple other smaller things I don't remember.

Wow. The whole brewing process in two days. Impressive. ;)

Tonight, I'm doing my annual it's-my-birthday-so-let's-all-go-to-my-favorite-restaurant-and-get-me-my-pitcher-of-Guinness night. This weekend will be home improvement since my wife found my 2010 bonus announcement. :(

830sc%20059.jpg

Cannot wait!!! <drooooooooollllll>

Friday yea!!!!! Tomorrow I am volunteering at the local food pantry. its been rainy gloomy here for awhile, which isn't best environment to help with the stink from certain individuals who come to the pantry.

It is DEAD in this office on Fridays. I can count the number of people on the entire floor on one hand.

i hope the rain stays away this weekend. I have a bunch of hang dry only laundry to do and putting it out on the line to dry would get it done soo much faster.

The yard needs some work too. Maybe finally get the tree stump out of the ground. The tree didn't make through the previous winter. Its had a year+ to dry

Back