It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGIF. The first week back from a weeklong vacation is always hectic. I'm glad it is almost done.

The nice part about working from home on a Friday afternoon is that you can enjoy a beer without all those judgmental looks you get in the office. ;)

tonight is game night with tomorrow & sunday being field day.... Gotta prep for that one too, oh well.

It's still friday and I can bail from the office early
Ooh, what games?!

Those of you either off or working from home and have a drink, GFY. Lebowski Fest in T-minus 4 hours.

Friday is meaningful to me again, I love it.
Friday night is habanero night. Hmm...would probably go well with enchiladas or some other spicy cuisine.
Roast them and use them as seasoning for chili. I love to use fresh peppers and cube up a steak for chili when I get the time. Just don't touch your eyes, nose, ears, or anywhere else sensitive for a while. Learned all of those the hard way,

Clothes half off at snick's yard sale. We want pics.
Forget pics, I want a plane ticket!

Surprised Dex hasn't posted in here yet with his impending vacation.

I'm sure we'll all be ready to promptly respond with "GFY". LOL
Yesterday was the first day of GFY. If you don't get it, you don't know the story.

Habanero chili AND bloody Mary's?! This Friday just might make up for my $439 water bill.
Burrito. Taco taco. Burrito. Taco. Taco taco.

Don't think that just because I got a lot of money

I'll give you taco-flavored kisses, honey!

Fulfill all your wishes with my taco-flavored kisses.

Taco taco. Burrito Burri...to. Taco taco.

And yeah, the tank will probably spit the bit come morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
tonight is game night with tomorrow & sunday being field day.... Gotta prep for that one too, oh well.

It's still friday and I can bail from the office early
Ooh, what games?!

Those of you either off or working from home and have a drink, GFY. Lebowski Fest in T-minus 4 hours.
It's marble blast; a variation of pegs & jokers, only with marbles. 8-12 of us get together for food, drinks and the "game" as we call it. Usually involves grilling different foods, finger foods and lots of adult talk. Kids are NOT welcome when the regular group gets together. Just about anything goes.

Back