It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness. What a week. I'm getting a pedicure. And at the shop that gives you the really big glasses of wine.

i 'm at home with a miserable child...they started harvesting the crops right across the street fromt eh house...his little nose is like a faucet.

Looking forward to a chill weekend with the family. This will be the first weekend in a long time where we will all be home and not have anything major planned (although there is a wedding on Saturday :( ).

Looking forward to a chill weekend with the family. This will be the first weekend in a long time where we will all be home and not have anything major planned (although there is a wedding on Saturday :( ).
I dare you to tell the bride that her wedding is in the "nothing major" category.

No problem. I have no idea who she is and have never met her before. My wife would probably get pissed because they work together though.

The best part is that her name is Jen Jones, and she is marrying a guy with a last name of Fightmaster. :true:

I was joking with my wife that her co-worker should change her name to Jen "Fightmaster" Jones after she gets married and take up kickboxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday Night is "Surf and Turf" at the base on the other end of the Green Zone, but the former President of Afghanistan's funeral shut down the the entire city of Kabul so we were screwed.

This was the guy who offered the Taliban peace and a voice in the new Afghanistan; their response to his outreach was to kill him with a suicide bomber. What a bunch of d&^ks. Now I don't feel so bad when our bombers and artillery pound them back into the stone age.

SUCK IT, BIATCHES! Today is my Friday! I'm taking a day off tomorrow (finally) and going camping and mountain biking in lovely Fruita, Colorado. So to summarize...

Back