It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGIF Everyone!!

It's been a short week, but it also has been a long one.....

I'm dragging this morning.... 5:00 can't come soon enough.... At least it's Friday... maybe I can catch up on some sleep this weekend.... Min-OSU has been pretty good about sleep, but last night was pretty rough with everything else I needed to get done last night...

That being said, today should be interesting... I'm the only design engineer here today... One is on his way to the race at Richmond this weekend... and the other is watching his first bridge get built, they're hanging the truss panels this morning....

Last edited by a moderator:
Home, finally. Drove two hours to more or less set up an Access based program on a guy's computer, and they never gave him MS Access! End up going through some work packages with him, bullshitting with an old coworker, and wasted another two hour drive home.

85b57c4df6f09562a3a6a1cf65d48ffb_its_friday_bitches-1138.jpg

Swim team alumni weekend starting this afternoon. I know there will be a few drinks floating around for the next few days. Now I get to shoe horn my ass back into a Speedo. That should be fun.

If you post pics of that, I ban you. OK?
Aw, you like it and you know it. :p

Ok, seriously, what if I post pics but blur out my ass to hide its true identity like they do on tv? Also, my suit is the slimming color of black.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you post pics of that, I ban you. OK?
Aw, you like it and you know it. :p

Ok, seriously, what if I post pics but blur out my ass to hide its true identity like they do on tv? Also, my suit is the slimming color of black.
I'm still getting therapy over the last one you sent me.

careys_mankini.jpg

Back