It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FML. It's Friday. I've been out every night this week until about 9 doing shit, classes, coaching, etc. Tonight is the first night off for me and what do I get... babysitting duty so Mrs NJ can go out. WTF. nyquil for the kids. those shits are going to bed early so I can get my drink on!

FML. It's Friday. I've been out every night this week until about 9 doing shit, classes, coaching, etc. Tonight is the first night off for me and what do I get... babysitting duty so Mrs NJ can go out. WTF. nyquil for the kids. those shits are going to bed early so I can get my drink on!
See you in the tank later.  

Sigh... as usual you are approaching this wrong....

You basically have the night to yourself, DVD the shit out of the kids and then you get the benefit of a drunk wife coming home without having to take her out and listen to her ramble on and on just to get her to the point of getting drunk...

Sigh... as usual you are approaching this wrong....

You basically have the night to yourself, DVD the shit out of the kids and then you get the benefit of a drunk wife coming home without having to take her out and listen to her ramble on and on just to get her to the point of getting drunk...
this is why you get paid the big bucks. Always full of wisdon

Sigh... as usual you are approaching this wrong....You basically have the night to yourself, DVD the shit out of the kids and then you get the benefit of a drunk wife coming home without having to take her out and listen to her ramble on and on just to get her to the point of getting drunk...
Nevermind. That wasn't a great plan either. She came home all giddy, wouldn't shut the fuck up and then went straight to bed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I never made it to the tank.  After a few beers, fell asleep on the couch, woke up at 1am - beer day was over.  Will have to make up for it today.

"fell asleep"
passed-out-bottles.jpg

It's not babysitting when THEY'RE YOUR FUCKING KIDS. 

Seriously, NJ. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like your wife and kids are a burden instead of the God-given blessing they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my Friday, courtesy of a 4/10 schedule and a floating holiday.  Happy Easter, bitches!

My Friday as well. Get tomorrow off, then also get Monday off.  Easter here is a 4-day weekend for everyone. Who knew a rabbit who lays chocolate eggs has so much influence?

My Friday as well. Get tomorrow off, then also get Monday off.  Easter here is a 4-day weekend for everyone. Who knew a rabbit who lays chocolate eggs has so much influence?
Ya I recall that being the case when we were in Australia. NOTHING was open.

Back