It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before-i-lose-my-phone-end-up-drunk-naked-and-4570627.png

Barbecuing on the deck with cold Alaskan Ambers after work!  Of course, it's easy to keep them cold when it's still below zero up here.... Come on Spring, WTF???

Yes it is!  I had some Denali Mother Ale last night.  I've enjoyed it from the tap before at restaurants, but from a can it tasted like vomit.  But hey, I'm not a big hops fan (I hate IPAs).  I have 5 left if anyone wants them!

Yes it is!  I had some Denali Mother Ale last night.  I've enjoyed it from the tap before at restaurants, but from a can it tasted like vomit.  But hey, I'm not a big hops fan (I hate IPAs).  I have 5 left if anyone wants them!
Keep 'em cold.  I'll be there in 10 hours and $1000K.

Sounds good!  No problem keeping them cold - I might have to bring them inside to keep them from going solid.

No Friday posts all day? For shame. I blame canadagoose for all the spam pushing this to the second page. How about a little Hawaiian reggae to get you in the spirit? Who wouldn't like to feel like a kid again? I know I sure would!

I switched thrs night with Friday night.   Still feel lousy.   

Taking some of our people from the Poland office to a hockey game tonight. They have never seen a game in person. Should be a good time.

Back