It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am now one work package review away from crushing this audit and hitting the road to go pick up race car #3.

I am now one work package review away from crushing this audit and hitting the road to go pick up race car #3.
67851be4d08f9a4ffb3f0a48ef6e136eacae8e0fc0d0f7dfb9a53c36f388b097.jpg

Haven't seen it much elsewhere but a lot of places in NYC have signs that they don't accept bills over 20. I don't know if it's legal for them to do so. A lot of stores also have signs saying no credit cards for orders less than 10, which is illegal, but isn't enforced by law so they get away with it.

Let's see, worked all last weekend, just wrapped up today's meeting my choices are:

One. Driving hour to the office and work three more hours and then go home.

Two. Drive an hour home and get caught up in some domestic BS

Three. check out some new bar close to the house.

Four. See what's playing for a businessman special at the movie theater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see, worked all last weekend, just wrapped up today's meeting my choices are:

Can you combine these two?

Can you combine these two?
is that something like the place down the road where they have private digital viewing booths?

LOL, what I was referring to is going to see a movie during the middle of the day, which is usually better during the school year when there are no kids there. But maybe I'll get lucky and a movie that has been out in a while won't be crowded...

Looks like jurassic park starts at 2:40, so I have time to go get a pint, then go see the movie and then show up as expected around 530

It's 3:30. I just started a simulation that will take at least another 2 hours to run. That means I can go home now, I think...

It's 3:30. I just started a simulation that will take at least another 2 hours to run. That means I can go home now, I think...
Negative. You must remain to continuously monitor said simulation.

- Lumburgh

Back