It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5df15be07dd0292a561bcb5bacad4c36.jpg

Today is my Friday! Heading out to go camping in the Ridgway/Ouray area this weekend. I'm taking my bike, and may try to tackle Red Mountain Pass.

I better duck the onslaught coming my way. :brick:

my friday too!!! although we aren't doing anything fun. I predict a weekend of fighting a fever for snickette if it is anything like the weekend after her 4 month shots.

Well I always have a $100 emergency fund in my bag. Unfortunately none of the places I get breakfast seem to take bills bigger than 20 there goes the emergency fund idea.

Well I always have a $100 emergency fund in my bag. Unfortunately none of the places I get breakfast seem to take bills bigger than 20 there goes the emergency fund idea.
Can they refuse cash? Back in my youth I worked at a McDonald's. The policy was that if someone paid with a c-note, we'd comp the food rather than break the $100. That way the only risk was loss of the food cost as opposed to getting stiffed for $100. Of course if it was a really large order the store manager made the call as to how much he was willing to comp.

Back