Iowa?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Iowa trying to see if it can tie California for last in the nation??? :mad2:

AAARGHHH!!! Puerto Rico already has their results!

My wife just called. I got THE LETTER from the Iowa Engineering Board in the mail today! It basically just read "Congratulations, you passed the SEI exam...now send us 90 bucks"

WOO HOO! Its looking like its going to be a good weekend!

My wife just called. I got THE LETTER from the Iowa Engineering Board in the mail today! It basically just read "Congratulations, you passed the SEI exam...now send us 90 bucks"
WOO HOO! Its looking like its going to be a good weekend!
CONGRATS!!! I will just have to wait until around 3:30 when my mail comes

Wow am I nervous now. I think my butthole just puckered up a little. I really don't want to take it a 3rd time.

Nothing in the mail again today. Glad I wasted vacation time to run and check the mail..... :waitwall:

Nothing in the mail again today. Glad I wasted vacation time to run and check the mail..... :waitwall:
The other in the office didnt get it in the mail either .... BULLSH!T cough cough cough!!! :chair:

The other in the office didnt get it in the mail either .... BULLSH!T cough cough cough!!! :chair:
I DIDNT GET IT EITHER!!! (_ _ _ _ INSERT CURSE WORDS HERE!!!) :smileyballs:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry y'all didn't get your letters today. I swear I'm not f'in with you. But I DO live in the Des Moines metro area...the letter was dated July 07.

Hopefully everyone else will get it tomorrow.

...GLUG GLUG GLUG....AHHHHHHHHH!

Got my letter today and Passed the second go around!! Beer time. Civil/Structural.

picked up today's mail - passed! envelope is postmarked the 10th

good luck to the rest of you!

Mine came on Saturday! Passed Civil/Structural first time around :multiplespotting:

It was postmarked the 8th, but was sent to Omaha.

Back