Interviewing and job offers... more than one

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats MS.  ...and I hope the big one comes in in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats MS!  Definitely a long time coming.  Don't make the mistake of letting the move cut into your EB spam time, though.

Thanks, everybody.  Drunk tank will come this weekend once the papers are signed and start date confirmed.  :winko:

The one big "meh" that comes with the new territory is that I will no longer get Fridays off.  I'll be working five days per week.  Given the role, even with AFO, I'd likely work every Friday just to get up to speed and fulfill the basic duties of the position.  Gonna be just a wee bit busier than my current job, thankfully.

And, yes, I'm fully stoked but I wouldn't say this opportunity has set in quite yet.  I'm just so beat down mentally and emotionally from the past year and a half.  I'm ready to start new.

congrats!

I was hired the same time as an environmental guy at another job, he quit less than 2 weeks later, he had been in a lengthy interview process with some fed job that he didn't think he was going to get, it was weird but you gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes!

Back