In case you missed it: Last night's free live class recording - New AIT Practice Exam Book Launch and Solving 3 AIT Practice Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Stone P.E.

Reaction score
In case you missed it, here is the recording of yesterday's free live class for our new AIT only practice exam book launch.

Last night I solved three AIT Practice Problems from our brand new book Electrical Power PE Practice Exam: 80 AIT Practice Problems for the CBT Format.

You can watch the recording free on YouTube:

The three AIT Practice Problems from our new book that I solved last night that you can watch in the recording are:

#17 - Synchronous Machines Phasor Diagrams (Select all that apply)

#20 - Symmetrical Components Positive, Negative, and Zero Sequence Networks (Drag and drop)

#44 - Transformer Short Circuit Test (Fill in the blank)

At the end of the video, I'll show you how you can purchase the new practice exam at 50% off during the book launch. This is the lowest price that Amazon will let me sell the book for at the exact cost of printing and shipping!

If you weren't able to attend live last night, don't worry, I'll be doing a few more of these free live classes open to current students and non-students for our book launch, just keep an eye on your inbox for the invitation for next week's free class if you are already signed up for our mailing list.

-Zach Stone, P.E.

Back