IA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, hopefully that means the rest of us on the fringes of IA can expect them tomorrow.

Results are in!!! A pass for me on the first try, civil/structural.

I am from northwest IA so it seems as if the mail has reached across the state.

Congrats!!! If I don't pass Structural I then was thinking about taking Civil/Structural. What book did you all take into the exam?

Well.............maybe not-mail came and went here...............still waiting. Gonna be a LONG weekend.

I'm in the Cedar Rapids area and still nothing in the mail for me (Friday).

Mark

I'm in the Cedar Rapids area and still nothing in the mail for me (Friday).
Mark
Waiting another day for results why you know others have received pass/fail letters already is like jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing ... IT HURTS!!! :redface:

I passed! First time, Electrical and Electronics.

I was really worried, because some of the other Electrical and Electronics test takers were saying things like they finished the morning and afternoon sessions in an hour and a half and triple-checked all their answers and walked out with hours to spare and thought they answered 75 of 80 correctly, and that definitely wasn't me. So it looks like I just lucked out. :bananalama:

I live in Marion, which is right next to Cedar Rapids, so who knows why some of the Cedar Rapids folks are still waiting.

razski, I wish you the best of luck. I hope you receive your pass letter very soon.

Nothing in todays mail for me either. (West Des Moines, IA)
Wow, in West Des Moines you could have sent Lassie for the results and already had them for a week. Makes the wait in Council Bluffs seem not quite as bad.

Nothing in todays mail for me either. (West Des Moines, IA)
Wow, in West Des Moines you could have sent Lassie for the results and already had them for a week. Makes the wait in Council Bluffs seem not quite as bad.
You should have already gotten the result in West Des Moines. I recieved my passing result in Urbandale last Thursday. I did, however, go to the board on Thursday in person to confirm the results had been sent. The mail is sent from one of the state buildings in Des Moines. The results were sent there on Friday and were mailed out of Tuesday, July 6th.

West Des Moines, you should call and make sure they have the correct address for you.

I'm in Ankeny and am still waiting as of Saturdays mail. I haven't been home yet to check the mail today. Everytime I've contacted the board they've been all but helpful.

Back