I Just checked my states website!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Guy

Reaction score
edit: old thread people keep bumping, dont hate ME :D

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Nothing Yet</span>

Last edited by a moderator:
Every morning when I get to work, I check the nubmer of registered PEs in my state. When I notice a big jump in the number, I'll check how I did. This morning the number decreased by one. Weird.

:lol:

not funny if your the # that got deleted I guess though

& I do the same (check the website)

you could always check the more common names (Jackson, Johnson, Smith )?

They dont show the total # of licensed engineers on there website anywhere?

What State were you in?

damn and I thought our northern friends were supposed to be more sophisticated than us southern rednecks!

At least you can check this forum. I'm sure that when the results are posted, someone will tell us here. Good luck to you.

I only want people to let us know they got there results if I pass.

Thanks~ :lol:

Amen to that! By the way, 5 new engineers today. And I'm not one of them.

I too checked my state's website today, still nothing.

They meet the first week of the month though, so they probably won't post anything new until at least then.

Yeah, what Road Guy said,

If you get your results and I didn't pass, don't say anything! :eek: :p :D

Ed

sounds like a plan

lets just pray that the we can..

multiplespotting.gif

I hit mine again today too. It was futile as ever. But, May is almost over. That second week of June is looking closer and closer.

Anyone else in Florida? I check mine daily but I have heard that they will not post online in Florida until after the mailing goes out so I think I will see mine in the mail first.

Anyone else in Florida? I check mine daily but I have heard that they will not post online in Florida until after the mailing goes out so I think I will see mine in the mail first.
You will be among the first to get results. The letter will come first than the On-Line thing.

Good Luck and welcome to the family. :party-smiley-048:

Are you guys serious?

In California, the board has said to not expect the results until after august 8th; yeah after august f’ing 8th. I’m about to declare shenanigans on the board, what the f&*k is up with that? They did the same thing for the Oct test, the results didn't arrive until mid Feb. First we have to take two extra tests and then they make us wait an extra couple of months… bullsh%t… I need to calm down before I bust a blood vessel in my eye or something...

Not to ruin the moment for you… congrats…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back