I got another date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And by the way, let me introduce you to Krak...

Krak - Fudgey

Fudgey - Krak

I think you too would make a heck of a couple.
Fudgey vs Tank Ass.... That could be a battle in itself.

Convention Discussion material right there

Well, as it happens all the time I was misunderstood.

Krak and Fudgeman are two single young engineers with a heck of a sense of humor. That is the only reason I said they would make a heck of a couple. I have known Fudgey for a few years now and kind of know how he is. Krak (was going to call her Tanky) is more of a mystery to me but so far I like her. She is funny as heck. Those two seemed to be the one for the other. If only Fudgey can control his excretory issues....

I have yet to hear of a 5 gallon job-site bucket capable of handling fudgey...

A ghost poo is where you feel one come out and hear it splash down, but when you get up the bowl is empty and the TP comes up clean.

Ah, the mysterious ghost poo... Would rather have one of those than the endless wipe

I've always known the "endless wipes" as Sharpie sh*ts. Just keeping passing that TP over a Sharpie and it'll eventually run out of ink.

Wow Fudgey,

I can't believe you haven't found the right girl yet! I mean, I remember a few of your more memorable dates but you haven't found a keeper yet?

I also want to hear more about this date! I think I am going to need some tips ... I suspect I will be back in the dating pool soon myself. :bananalama:

^^^ Well, I have one toe in the water .... I just need some tips and advice for how to woo the ladies. Despite Fudgey's lack of gastrointestinal fortitude, he still seems to do farily well with the opposite sex. I am just looking for help in getting started. All advice is welcome. :)

Back