I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 5 hours shy of being able to use PTO to take every Friday off for the rest of the year.

I was expecting to hear more problems from the eccentric, rich engineers on this board.

Example: I can't buy a tiger right now because I exceeded my ATM withdrawal limit after spending phatty money on a new airplane hangar earlier today.

Our network at the office is lagging today.

(this always seems to happen when I have a deadline)

Last edited by a moderator:
just had MS project installed on the work computer yesterday afternoon and I haven't a clue on how to use it

I was expecting to hear more problems from the eccentric, rich engineers on this board.

Example: I can't buy a tiger right now because I exceeded my ATM withdrawal limit after spending phatty money on a new airplane hangar earlier today.
I can't afford to get a housecleaning service because I just paid to have the backyard landscaped.

17c7.jpg

My wallet is so fat it's hurting my right ass cheek.

A can of Diet Pepsi exploded in the car while I was driving today. So I says to EB "I guess that's why they call it 'pop'" and all I heard was crickets.

I'm not rich anymore. I was rich, then I bought a plane.

Is that a hole in the sky you throw money into?

We just bought a 24" LED TV for the bedroom and the damn thing is too bright.

Is that a hole in the sky you throw money into?
Exactly. A boat is pretty expensive but at least you can legally install your own parts and it doesn't require an annual inspection.

The gas pumps here automatically shut off when you reach $100. So annoying having to replace the nozzle, re-swipe the card, and start pumping for that last $20.

Back