I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won concert tickets from the radio again, but wasn't paying attention to when the show is and it's on NYE. I already have plans (out of the area) for New Year's this year. Oops.

I won concert tickets from the radio again, but wasn't paying attention to when the show is and it's on NYE. I already have plans (out of the area) for New Year's this year. Oops.
gift them to someone for xmas! 

ah. in that case, i would let the radio know you're unable to attend and see if you can change the pickup person or have them rerelease to someone who can go. 

My phone and internet services are down at home. How can I live without the internet? I can't watch Netflix. My daughters can't watch YouTube. I'm afraid someone isn't going to survive the weekend. 

Edit: 

A Clash of Clans war is starting today too. I'm going to miss out on the war loot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My phone and internet services are down at home. How can I live without the internet? I can't watch Netflix. My daughters can't watch YouTube. I'm afraid someone isn't going to survive the weekend. 
No cellular data either?

Edit: 

A Clash of Clans war is starting today too. I'm going to miss out on the war loot. 
Lol if the internet goes down at my office, everyone leaves.  

I forgot to refrigerate my sparkling waters so I have no cold cans for this morning.

The (food item) trash bag our principals take out every day (cause they're awesome) is already gone, and I have trash.

Back