I cant take it anymore

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres a vet close by my house, some kids a while back cut through our yard after school , left the gate open, and the dog got out, some asshole picked her up and took her to the vets office, who then charged us like $110 bucks to hold the dog for us for 2 days until we finally stopped by(Well my wife was dumb enough to pay it)

anyways, I go buy there early on the way to work, any that I cant get rid of I am just going to leave there in a box one morning..

my mother in law agreed to take the mom, they live on some land up in North Carolina and have a ton of field mice that invaded their pole barn...

this kittens blood is on the hands of my state board...

(yes my basement is a wreck)

dcat.jpg

if only I had some mad digital video skills...

then the wacko yuppie animal lovers would come after me, charging me with a felony, thus me never get a license :lol:

I will let you all guess on the after pic :fool:

:dunno:

I need a whole new wardrobe :true:

These kids of mine are taking all my $$$$

I sure hope that was indoor/outdoor carpet that you can hose down.

Why don't you make a fur-lined frame for your PE license? :thumbsup:

Ed

damn mom cat keeps moving these kittens every day, when we get home the kids have to "check on the kittens" and they always spaz out when they cant find them, today she put them in a box on top of a fairly tall shelf.. wtf...

women, must run in there species.....

Back