How often do you check the "whose doing what" feature?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um, never.

that is way cool though. I can't believe that DV is in the "All About Oprah" forum. :screwloose:

^ :eek:hmy: Uh oh. I look at it sometimes if I'm about to leave eb.com to see if there's anything worth sticking around for, i.e. someone is posting something in an interesting thread.

I look at it all the time. It's handy to see where the action is.

^^^ :lmao: :lmao:

I have a !@#$%^&* OCD because of that feature. I am constantly checking it. I just can't help myself !!!
9.gif

JR

Have you checked it ktulu?? You're one of the top 20!

(Spammer!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea this feature existed. It's flippin sweet. Where do I find it (other then clicking the link RG so graciously provided).

Have you checked it ktulu?? You're one of the top 20!(Spammer!!)
Hey look, I'm on there too. Barely.

Don't beat yourself up over that one, FW...We'll never be on the spam level as those guys... <_<

I was the #9 highest alltime poster until Dleg and Fraz passed me up last week (Im now #11...BOO). Im resting up for a spamming spree to get back in front of the Ice Queen and Island Boy!

To check the top all time and top posters of the day go to the main forum list and scroll down to the active users section. On the right side you should see "Todays top posters" and "All time posters".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back