How do you

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh sure...tomorrow I won't be able to remember the coefficient of active earth pressure, but I'll know what an ookie cookie is...
Hey, you read the thread title and still opened it. You can't go holding us responsible for you learning something disgusting (and thereby pushing something useful out of your brain).

Yeah, I was quite careful to make sure the thread title provided ample warnign as to content....

Since we're telling odd office bathroom stories......

I worked at a place and we only had one male bathroom but it was laid out sort of backwards. You came to the stalls first, then the urinals and then the sinks. So you had to walk by the stalls first as you walked in. We had this guy who would go in to take a dump and he always used the first stall. And he never shut the stall door. So you'd walk in to use the urinal and walk by the stalls and here's this gomer in there with the door open droppin' the kids off at the pool. And he'd see you walk by and start talking to you. And if you happened to walk in when he was mid-wipe, well there's just some things you can't "unsee" once they've been seen......

GOOD GOD!
+1

On a similar note, I was exposed to a horrible violation of man rules. As I was leaving the head, a 'manager' was entering .. says, "Hey JR, how's it going?" Without looking over, I simply state, not too bad hoping to quickly disengage myself from the conversation. Well this guy proceeds to stand at the stall facing me, unzips his slacks, and simply lets them drop to the ground .. all the while proceeding with a conversation as if that was the most natural thing to be doing.

WHY ME ??!!!!! :bawling:

JR

GOOD GOD!
+1

On a similar note, I was exposed to a horrible violation of man rules. As I was leaving the head, a 'manager' was entering .. says, "Hey JR, how's it going?" Without looking over, I simply state, not too bad hoping to quickly disengage myself from the conversation. Well this guy proceeds to stand at the stall facing me, unzips his slacks, and simply lets them drop to the ground .. all the while proceeding with a conversation as if that was the most natural thing to be doing.

WHY ME ??!!!!! :bawling:

JR

JR: Although it was a bizarre incident, I don't feel it was double post worthy.

Mike: that guy was just plain screwed up. I think I would have just said "close the damn door" and slammed it on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thank God I didn't open this till AFTER the exam. I knew I left the laptop at home when I went to the exam site on Thursday!

Hmm... A verbal goatse?

I can see this thread has not suffered at all from my absence.

Or presence.

Back