Historical results dates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing NCEES used the date where ALL results had been released, not just the date where the first state released them. Which seems counter-intuitive.

But you can sort through the Oct 2013 results threads if you like, the map doesn't lie. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's even an awesome member of this community who developed a corresponding map for when results release for different states. Here's the one from last Oct.

Alright, I think this is the final map, unless we missed someone that is waiting for ID, SD, MS, or HI.

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, : : :wv: ::

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

12/11: MN

12/12: NJ

12/13: CT, VA

12/16: MA, WI

12/17: PA

12/18: MD

Uyso7rL.png
Pennsylvania was THAT late? :shakehead:

And for what it's worth, I called NCEES this morning to ask for an update. The lady gave the rehearsed 8-10 week response, almost as if she was a robot. Ticks me off....my $300 exam fee pays her salary, you think she'd be more willing to offer some insight.

And for what it's worth, I called NCEES this morning to ask for an update. The lady gave the rehearsed 8-10 week response, almost as if she was a robot. Ticks me off....my $300 exam fee pays her salary, you think she'd be more willing to offer some insight.

Yikes! Poor lady is just doing her job. This is what they have to put up with for 4 months out of the year. Entitled people calling them and demanding scores, then dogging their low salary. I think it would be real cool if we could all just chill out with the people answering the phones. It's not their fault they are being told to tell everyone 8-10 weeks. Maybe we could call them and wish them a Merry Christmas just to show them there are good engineering prospects in this world.

Hey, I got my master's from Virginia Tech too. Welcome VT!

I don't have anything pertinent to add to the discussion, though. NCEES sucks!

Josef has been quiet. I bet he does work for NCEES and is in fact uploading our results now.

Back