Got my PS exam results through My NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almostfree

Reaction score
I've been waiting along with all of you. Today they posted my PS exam results through My NCEES. I never did receive an email from them. I just randomly logged in and it said there was a results notice available. PASS! Hope everyone else gets their soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting along with all of you. Today they posted my PS exam results through My NCEES. I never did receive an email from them. I just randomly logged in and it said there was a results notice available. PASS! Hope everyone else gets their soon!
we knew your result were out. :wtlw:

Congrats!

Congrats!
No, the only PS exam results that were out were through states that notify through their boards. As far as I can tell, this is the first I have heard of results through direct notification.

Congrats!
No, the only PS exam results that were out were through states that notify through their boards. As far as I can tell, this is the first I have heard of results through direct notification.

OK, never the less Congrats! Now stop rubbing it in :leghump:

Congrats!!! Hopefully we all get some good news in the near future!

Congrats! Just curious, what state are you in?

I live in Texas (which doesn't use the PS exam), but I took it in Arizona. What is weird though is that they never did send me an email, but I've been obsessively checking My NCEES like everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Texas (which doesn't use the PS exam), but I took it in Arizona. What is weird though is that they never did send me an email, but I've been obsessively checking it like everyone else.
Interesting...well at least that means that I can also obsessively check NCEES for my exam results and not have to wait for an email. Thank you, and enjoy the holiday weekend!!

I live in Texas (which doesn't use the PS exam), but I took it in Arizona. What is weird though is that they never did send me an email, but I've been obsessively checking it like everyone else.
Interesting...well at least that means that I can also obsessively check NCEES for my exam results and not have to wait for an email. Thank you, and enjoy the holiday weekend!!
Congrats!! Enjoy :appl:

I've been trying to log into my ncees account - keeps telling me username/password combo is wrong, but when i click forgot password and enter my email, the screen goes blank, and ntohing happens, no email, nothing. Anyone else had this prob? if so, how'd you reslve it?

I live in Texas (which doesn't use the PS exam), but I took it in Arizona. What is weird though is that they never did send me an email, but I've been obsessively checking My NCEES like everyone else.
From the David @ the Texas Yahoo Forum yesterday...

Re: Texas Exam Results

The survey exam results are not related to the engineering exams. Sorry. No

word yet.

--- In [email protected], Eddie******@...> wrote:

>

> Ok David,

>

> Will we hear good news today about the exam results being out because the

Texas

> Surveying Board already has theirs since Friday?

Back