Got Ink?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fess up, are you sporting some skin art?

• yup

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • nope

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • rather not say

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
thats what I thought too!

My artist is a Biiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

😄 

It was cool it was like the B&W one but the other side (top) of the crab. 

I am just gong to cancel her cell phone service and repossess the car I co-signed for until she does it the right way.

It was cool it was like the B&W one but the other side (top) of the crab. 

I am just gong to cancel her cell phone service and repossess the car I co-signed for until she does it the right way.
Do I get a finder's fee?

3e263d908c9a4319f9442f8ee3ce3f34.jpg

Still seriously debating what to do...

Really want a Deadpool-themed sugar skull.  Not sure I'd put it, maybe side ribs.

Also really want a bio-mechanical shoulder piece. Something that goes from my peck to just above my elbow. Instead of it being the typical "torn-flesh" that reveals what's below, it would be more like my upper arm was replaced and my lower arm was stitched back on.

great-biomechanical-sleeve-tattoos-for-men.jpg

Alternate would be a series of smaller tattoos that combine to make up a full sleeve, almost like a series of bumper stickers of just random things I like.

^^^ Digging through the back posts, I actually posted that same pic 7 years ago...

Still seriously debating what to do...

*snip*

Alternate would be a series of smaller tattoos that combine to make up a full sleeve, almost like a series of bumper stickers of just random things I like.
I have something like this with my legs, ending at my knees.  One leg is a complete Japanese-style sleeve, no void space, all one piece (technically, I guess?), whereas the other leg is a bunch of smaller, traditional Americana, pieces that stand for random things that happened in my life.  I think tattoos are something to be enjoyed.  I mean, yes, they're permanent, but so are so many other things in life and people don't seem to be freaking out as much from them?

Back