Goswami Errata?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my All-in-one recently and checked it against the errata sheets and found that all the corrections have been made in the text. Keep that in mind if you're buying it brand new.

[start with the NCEES syllabus and study the topics in the syllabus outline. Don't study anything outside of the outline. Good luck.
Wait, you're just now starting for Oct '11? Dude, be prepared to fit 300 hours in between now and the exam.

I am targeting for April 2012 :)

Based on experience, can somebody mention CERM chapter nos related to NCEES outline.

Thanks

I see. Good luck. With all due respect, what you're asking someone to provide you is something that should be part of your regular studying/preparation. That was one of the first things I did - I took the NCEES syllabus (Transpo) and wrote the CERM and the All In One page numbers next to the line item. It will be good for you, I promise. ;)

I am targeting for April 2012 :) Based on experience, can somebody mention CERM chapter nos related to NCEES outline.

Thanks
When I started studying the first thing I did was go to the ppi website. The site created a schedule of CERM chapters to study based on the exam I entered when I created my profile. It helped me weed out all the chapters I can ignore.

Could I please get a copy of the All-in-One errata as well? My e-mail is:

russellholland05<at>gmail.com

Thanks!

I'd like to get a copy of the errata too! mrjinx at gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Does anyone know where to find the Errata for Goswami's All in One Civil PE book? I've searched through this forum, but it seems the attached files people posted are no longer available?
Thanks for the help!

I have recent version of Goswami's book errata. Please post your email ID if you want me to email.

Greetings - if you are still emailing the errata - I would appreciate a copy, sir.

Very Respectfully,

Rudolph Smith Jr

Cheverly, MD

Oct 2011 W&ER PE candidate

You can also download it in the amazon listing for the book, it's in the customer images:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/pr..._pdp_images_all

It is small and a bit hard to read. I actually struggled on an exam question because I didn't have a print out of the errata, example 302.1 in closed conduit hydraulics has a mistake in the reynolds number nomenclature.

You can also download it in the amazon listing for the book, it's in the customer images:http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/pr..._pdp_images_all

It is small and a bit hard to read. I actually struggled on an exam question because I didn't have a print out of the errata, example 302.1 in closed conduit hydraulics has a mistake in the reynolds number nomenclature.
so you thought you were supposed to divide by Volume, since the all in one had a V?

"so you thought you were supposed to divide by Volume, since the all in one had a V?"

Heh, I don't actually remember, probably trying to back something out of one equation or another for a question I didn't understand.

Does anyone know where to find the Errata for Goswami's All in One Civil PE book? I've searched through this forum, but it seems the attached files people posted are no longer available?
Thanks for the help!

I have recent version of Goswami's book errata. Please post your email ID if you want me to email.
could you please email me a copy too? email is [email protected]. Thank you,

I found Goswami Errata on Amazon.com (I believe) last fall. I bought a new copy October 2011, yet still finding errors in the text that were not shown in the Errata, such as Terzaghi table containing eroneous values, compared to the same table in Lindeburgh 12th Ed. I have a full list at home and will share later.

thanks,

Jason

Back