Giveaways....what would you want?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give out homemade blueberry pie to my staff. (almost homemade i use a store bought crust)

swingline-stapler1.jpg

May not be the same type of award but for an employee's 5 year anniversary, they give you money for an experience. You aren't allowed to spend it on a material item. I know one did a high end sports car driving experience...really cool idea. Far better than picking something out of a gift book.

May not be the same type of award but for an employee's 5 year anniversary, they give you money for an experience. You aren't allowed to spend it on a material item. I know one did a high end sports car driving experience...really cool idea. Far better than picking something out of a gift book.
I think hookers was already taken.

I think hookers was already taken.
Lol, knew this response was coming as soon as I posted it!

A king size Titanic unsinkable
Molly Brown water bed with polybendum

A foolproof plan and an airtight alibi
Real simulated Indian jewelry
A Gucci shoetree, a year's supply of antibiotics
A personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth
And Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number
A beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick
Rosemary's baby
A dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams

A new Matador, a new mastodon, a Maverick
A Mustang, a Montego, a Merc Montclair
A Mark IV, a meteor, a Mercedes, an MG
Or a Malibu, a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati
A Mac truck, a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped
A Winnebago, hell, a herd of Winnebagos
We're giving 'em away
Or how about a McCulloch chainsaw

A Las Vegas wedding, a Mexican divorce
A solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot
Or a baby's arm holding an apple?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

^These

I started thinking about this again since I just got a Christmas bonus.  Money is nice, but the problem is that it goes right into my bank account and I never buy anything fun with it.  It's basically just used to pay bills.  But then, I already buy myself a bunch of stuff throughout the year, so I guess it evens out.

Back