Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, she definitely seemed to drink the glass with the poison in it. I kind of think she just figured "this is my time" and probably has lived enough life. I mean, she did everything she could to protect her family, and she ended up being the last one left, with her castle just conquered. I wouldn't blame her if she decided to make that her end.

I have no clue whether Bran can see into the future or not. What I want to know, is Arya going to kill Littlefinger?

I agree, she definitely seemed to drink the glass with the poison in it. I kind of think she just figured "this is my time" and probably has lived enough life. I mean, she did everything she could to protect her family, and she ended up being the last one left, with her castle just conquered. I wouldn't blame her if she decided to make that her end.
It really could be that simple.  She's pretty old, her daughter already got blown up and now it looks like her kingdom is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but his storyline has to be heading somewhere significant I would hope.  

I could have done without the pot pie transition scene...

i read that as hot pie, and was going to say hot pie was written off in like Book 2/3.  Aria left his ass at some inn to be their baker.  
Wasn't talking about Hot Pie, but he makes a brief appearance when she returns to that inn.

Fun fact - actor who plays Hot Pie apparently can actually bake, and owns a bakery called "You Know Nothing, Jon Dough".

^^^ My wife mentioned that the other day as well. Heard it's a really good bakery too.

6916746995b99369c81c9e9baf22d437.jpg

I will read the "spoilers" that show up sometimes.  Yahoo or FB will advertise it as some "blockbuster" about GoT.  When GoT is finally over, one of the theories will end up being right, but only because there are so many different theories floating around at this point that there will have to be one that ends up being "the one".

One of the theories out there about Jorah is that he is still around because, since he was cured, someone will be able to use him to come up with a vaccine/antidote for greyscale.  One of the side effects of said vaccine/antidote will be immunity to zombification, i.e. once you're dead you're dead so the white walker's army won't be constantly rearming itself.

Again, that's just one of the 5 million GoT theories out there.

cant complain much about last nights episode. Good to see the Lannisters take some losses -

so I wonder if they will capture Jaime and return him to King Snow for family retribution?

i know the series is now way past the books, have they been consulting with the author for the general direction he was taking the book series whenever the next one is published or are they truely doing their own thing now

I was a bit bummed that neither Jamie nor Bronn kicked the bucket.  They're overdue for a big shakeup.

Arya vs. Brienne was pretty good.  Arya's bound to f*ck some people up before the show comes to an end.  

I was expecting the giant crossbow to be a bit more climactic.  Now its kind of like, "hey, we know you have these giant crossbows, we'll just take those out first."

I do wonder if Grey Worm and friends are still alive at Casterly Rock.

I got the impression that grey joy was just going to destroy their ships and leave them stranded..but didn't really want to tangle with them..

& I still cant see why Theon is still alive?

I think someone even said something about Casterly Rock, that they would now just be stuck there and would eventually run out of food.  So yeah, sounds like they're just hanging out.

I'm not sure why they sent the men in when she was there with one of the dragons.  If the enemy is going to conveniently form up into a long line and just stand there, why didn't she just go from one end to the other and roast them all?  Yeah, they seem to have won the battle pretty handily, but it could have saved quite a few of her men.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back