GA PE License Issued?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i called and was given a ticket number.  The person i talked with didnt know what the process was.  They said they would respond back to me within 72 hours  :rolleyes:
72 hours? Not bad. You will still be the first to know what's going on!

No I haven't tried calling.  I figured we are just waiting on the board to gather around one another to validate scores.  We just so happened to be one of the few states that still has the board validate results prior to releasing results.
If that's the case then we can give up on all of the results being posted today.  They were posting licenses Friday at a rate of 3 or 4 per hour, so even if they got done with their meeting at 3 it will take a long time for the data entry.

Looks like the Georgia Board worked hard today and issued one reciprocity licence today.  Maybe we all failed and they dont have the heart to tell us.

Looks like the Georgia Board worked hard today and issued one reciprocity licence today.  Maybe we all failed and they dont have the heart to tell us.
Georgia Licensing Board: "Good work everyone. Why don't you take the rest of the year off and we'll pick it back up in 2016."

Just tried to call their office and ask, and she had no idea what a PE was. She asked if I had already taken the exam, and then said she would create a ticket to get them to call me within 3 days lol. Sorry guys I tried.

Just tried to call their office and ask, and she had no idea what a PE was. She asked if I had already taken the exam, and then said she would create a ticket to get them to call me within 3 days lol. Sorry guys I tried.
Ha!! Yup, thats the answer I got as well.. 

You would think they would just transfer us to someone who knows what they are talking about.

You would think they would just transfer us to someone who knows what they are talking about.
I tried to get transferred multiple times to no avail. I should've chosen the licensing renewal option instead of other when I called.

I'm a repeat tester and I told myself this time, I wouldnt get all anxious about the results.. but this wait has really changed all of that lol! Everyone in GA got results at the same time in April, so I really dont know what the issue is 

I also called and had a 'ticket' written for the case yesterday morning. Georgia has a good firewall when it comes to talking to anyone of supervisor or a knowledgeable person. A call center is all you get. Why it is happening this way one can only guess. It might have something to do with the affidavit regarding citizenship form (different from the form from 2013). In 2013 you only had to send in a copy of your drivers lic but now you have to make a copy of your drivers lic and get a notary to confirm it is you. I am only grasping at straws though. I am sure they will read my post, fix everything and all results will immediately be posted..........by the way I am not civil but I have a special sale on some great bridges:)

I'm tempted to start emailing the executive director. 
Good idea. I just tried to "connect" with the Licensure Supervisor on LinkedIn. Figured that is the most professional way to contact her if nobody else will transfer us. The executive director is her boss.

I say its worth a try either way. 

Back