funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obie-wan should be saying, "Please don't let me be the next Carter, please don't let me be the next Carter."

hilarious.jpg

Obie-wan should be saying, "Please don't let me be the next Carter, please don't let me be the next Carter."
I do appreciate the look on his face though, as if he deeply perceives the gravity of the situation. JoeBi, hm, not so much.
It was an interesting exercise to Wiki some of the folks I didn't recognize - an admiral, a lawyer/lobbyist, and the mystery lady in the back.

I do appreciate the look on his face though, as if he deeply perceives the gravity of the situation. JoeBi, hm, not so much.
I agree, that photo raised Obama's credibility a lot with me. i still disagree with many of his policies, but I appreciate what he did and that he appreciated the gravity of the situation and the risks he accepted.

Joe Biden is Obama's best life insurance policy.

I am afraid that I think it does. I am just afraid that someone will see these at a yard sale not in the package and use them to decorate a cake.

if it happend to be real product who in their right mind would do that to their kid. Oh hey mom i need to take a dump can you stick that piece of plastic up my butt so I can see funny shapes in the toliet...

if it happend to be real product who in their right mind would do that to their kid. Oh hey mom i need to take a dump can you stick that piece of plastic up my butt so I can see funny shapes in the toliet...

Now that's just silly. You could scoop the poop up out of the bowl first and THEN extrude it into wacky shapes.

Back