funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe its only PG!

menwhostareat1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Bridges is so weird with his movies. He'll make something awesome, then he'll agree to star in some POS. e.g. The Big Lebowski, then Arlington Road; Crazy Heart, then The Men Who Stare at Goats. Whoever reads his scripts must be a total DA.

DUDE! The Big Lebowski is frickin' awesome. What's wrong with you? :p
"Nice marmot."

Um, the Big Lebowski was classified as awesome, Arlington Road was a giant suckfest.
I disagree. I hated Lebowski. I watched it when it was new, then watched it again, hoping that I had missed something and could understand why it was such a cult hit. I couldn't.

Arlington Road, on the other hand, was an interesting movie.

My GF and I have a theory that Bridges makes everything better, I liked both Lebowski and Crazy Heart, honestly what isn't there to like about Crazy Heart?

I think you really have to have lived in LA or used lots of MJ or both to really appreciate Lebowski, but that is just me. It does have a particular type of humor.

Granted it was NOT a feel good story, but the music was good and the acting and directing was excellent.

My GF and I have a theory that Bridges makes everything better, I liked both Lebowski and Crazy Heart, honestly what isn't there to like about Crazy Heart?
I think you really have to have lived in LA or used lots of MJ or both to really appreciate Lebowski, but that is just me. It does have a particular type of humor.

Granted it was NOT a feel good story, but the music was good and the acting and directing was excellent.
But The Big Lebowski has Flea. Has he ever been in a bad movie?

men who stare at goats was bad. Just a few good one liners.
That was a horrid movie. Worst I've seen in a while.

I liked both Lebowski and Crazy Heart, honestly what isn't there to like about Crazy Heart?
Crazy Heart was good, but pretty danged depressing. It is not a movie I'd watch again, but I could recommend it.

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot was probably the best movie Bridges was ever in.

Is this the F'in FUNNY PIC Thread? or an F'in Movie Review Thread?

WTH?

Bunch of thread derailing post whoooo'ers!!!!!!!

I'm sensing a theme from you, VT.

Since this is the funny pic thread, here is a picture:

^^Agreed! That's the kind of Haloween costume I appreciate.

I wish I hadn't destroyed my fake suicide bomber vest after 9/11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back