Framing/Mounting Your Certificate?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should receive mine in the mail this week or next. I hope its not bent by the postal service like someone else's was (forgot who it was).

I want to frame it some way. Maybe the ideas in your links would be good.

Ed

hehehehe... I'll bring all my certificates once I get an office (I am still in a cube!!!!)

hahahaha :true:

Find a local framer and you'll have it back quicker and for less money. Like practically everything else you'll find better treatment, lower prices, and a quality product from repeat business.

Find a local framer and you'll have it back quicker and for less money. Like practically everything else you'll find better treatment, lower prices, and a quality product from repeat business.
Very true indeed.

I posted this on another thread:

My wife had some $7 frames (complete matting- thick, carboard type and more thin, metal-looking type matting) that look unbelievably awesome! I could hardly believe it myself when I saw them. I thought I'd be set back about $100 for my PE certificate and my diploma (which I finally decided to do along with the PE cert) and I figured it was worth it.

I am totally shocked that these $7 frames look like the real deal from a shop. they almost look too nice to put on my office wall!

Ed

My wife had a frame made for my certificate from a local framer. The frame is black with gold matting. It looks sweet. :thumbsup:

I spent all day Sunday looking for a decent frame that wouldn't kill my wallet. After giving up in frustration, I went to office depot to get some business cards made. While waiting for the proof, I stumbled across the perfect frame for $14.00. I bought 3 of them. Now I have my diploma, PE cert and will have my firm registration in identical frames.

:???:

awesome.jpg

Almost as cool as a PE certificate.

Back