Forget mainstream music, post your favorite songs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

great song by a hugely underrated rock/blues legend

Y'all are gonna get sick of me tonight. This is for all y'all who haven't heard any country other than the crap they're playing nowadays. 

I’m a Travis Tritt fan- once built a road his parents lived off of - got to meet them when we did their driveway!

It was “engineer cool”

Of course when I say the country crap they're playing now, I don't mean this fellow North Carolinian. He doesn't have a bad song. 

You know that the guy can sing when you see him perform a classic song with the original singers and it's better than the original. I do think it's funny that all the girls they are showing on the front row weren't born when this song came out though. 

Part of my "I need to go to my quiet place before I strangle you" playlist.

Here's one about the greatest state in the union! One of my good friends from college graduated high school with this guy. He didn't go to college, but I think he has done pretty well for himself...

Part of my "I need to go to my quiet place before I strangle you" playlist.
Strange coincidence, I have a cheapo print of that picture used as the youtube background on my wall in my room. It's from a bigger picture, where the bridge goes all the way to the camera. 

Since I'm supposed to contribute as well:

Back