For those discovering they didn't pass...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheetu, I did.  I got my binders in the mail over the weekend.  I registered for the On-Demand classes and plan on sitting down tonight to watch a portion of my first class.  Are you doing the Live classes? 
Hi! Yes, I got my binder in the mail - Monday. Two-day USPS pfff. I am doing the webinar for the breadth (I am in Houston - had the first class this past Saturday). I am taking the geotech pm and they are offering it as on demand only. I am planning to continue with the breadth for now and not sure when I can squeeze in the geotechnical portion. Gosh there is so much to do!

Hi! Yes, I got my binder in the mail - Monday. Two-day USPS pfff. I am doing the webinar for the breadth (I am in Houston - had the first class this past Saturday). I am taking the geotech pm and they are offering it as on demand only. I am planning to continue with the breadth for now and not sure when I can squeeze in the geotechnical portion. Gosh there is so much to do!
I did a couple hours over the weekend for the breadth section, I'm not able to do the live webinar with my kids being around and my wife works every Saturday so it would be hard to pay attention.  I am doing the geotechnical depth as well.  I'm not sure what you have for problems to work but if you would like to exchange problems, thoughts, or shoot question back and forth I'm all for it.  I just want to pass this test and be done with it, I feel like it has consumed enough of my life already..  

Here is my email address to exchange files unless you want to exchange on here, doesn't matter to me.  [email protected] (I'm in Pittsburgh)

Back