Florida Wall Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganesh

Reaction score
Did any of you receive the Florida Wall Certificate yet? If not when are they expected.

Also those have received where did they buy frame from? I heard it costs arm and leg for framing that certificate. One of my friend spend like $120 after discounts on it.

Did any of you receive the Florida Wall Certificate yet? If not when are they expected.
Also those have received where did they buy frame from? I heard it costs arm and leg for framing that certificate. One of my friend spend like $120 after discounts on it.
If Florida is like Ohio, they make the certificate just odd enough that you can't buy a standard off-the-rack frame. Just go to a hobby store, i.e. Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc, and find a nice frame and just have them custom cut a mat to fit your certificate. Technically, the mat around your certificate won't be exactly even the whole way around, but it'll be close enough that you probably won't even notice. That's what I did and it only ended up being like $20 or $30 and I think mine looks just as good as my college diploma (that my mom got framed for $100+).

EDIT: Another plus is that with a standard frame you can take your certificate out if you need to make a copy (I had to do that for a couple jobs I applied for). One place wanted a copy of my diploma and I basically had to destroy the backing to get it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back