FE passing score 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recklessabandon

Reaction score
:mf_followthroughfart:

I really though that the PM (Other Disciplines) was REALLY easy, definitely easier than the Oct 2010 test. Anyone else feel the same?

I took the CIVIL afternoon and thought the questions were odd. Certainly not unsolveable but very different than then Lindeburg study material I used for 5mths. I have a very weak backgound in hydraulics/hydrology and environmental but I am solid in structural analysis / design, const man. (some soils) ....Although even the analysis / deign questions (only one or two) were odd.
Morning section was OK....remembering back made a couple stupid mistakes and got the 'right' wrong answer....I have taken this exam before, unfortuneatly for me, standardized tests are a general weaknes of mine. BUT on a good note, the crazy 5-6 month study schedule I was on wasnt all for not. I feel stronger in my string subjects but had to punt on the weaker. It is tough taking this out of school (for me, about 8 yrs....)....If i have to take it again, the heck with it, its only a test.

I scored a 120 out of 240 (50% score) on the April 2011 FE and failed. Did anyone get a higher score and fail?

I scored a 120 out of 240 (50% score) on the April 2011 FE and failed. Did anyone get a higher score and fail?
Hey, how did you know that information? I got 68% and I faild. by the way, did you take any preparation course like testmaster or something like that?
How could you find the score? The board just tells you "pass" or "fail".

Hey, how did you know that information? I got 68% and I faild. by the way, did you take any preparation course like testmaster or something like that?
How could you find the score? The board just tells you "pass" or "fail".

You get a score if you fail, but if you pass they don't tell yuo your score, you just get a "pass".

Back