FE Fall 2009 results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michigan FE and PE results were released today.

I

:party-smiley-048:

PASSED!

Good luck to you guys as well. Hang in there, the feeling is totally worth the wait!

Got my email. Big ole Fail. I am going to start to remember all of this stuff if I take it enough times. REALLY not looking forward to studying and doing it again, this will be my third time and I already know I can't take it in April. I have been hanging right around 50%. Ughhh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I think NY is one of the latest states in releasing the results based on the spread sheet posted by Wilheldp... that's torture!

:mail-296:

Congratulations for everybody made it this time!

Michigan FE and PE results were released today.
I

PASSED!

Good luck to you guys as well. Hang in there, the feeling is totally worth the wait!
Congratulations to you!! By the way how did you prepeare for the FE exam? Can you share your thoughts?

No, she said she does not know when they would be in. I'm just ready to know regardless of the outcome.

I took the FE in October 2009. I just got an email today notifying me that I passed!!!

Go check you email.

I took the FE in October 2009. I just got an email today notifying me that I passed!!!Go check you email.
Congratulations! can you share your thoughts and how you prepared for the exam?

I took the FE in October 2009. I just got an email today notifying me that I passed!!!Go check you email.
I spent about 1.5 hours watching the Texas A&M videos over the internet and about 30 minutes looking at the reference manual.

I spent about 1.5 hours watching the Texas A&M videos over the internet and about 30 minutes looking at the reference manual.
I'd say if you're slow at taking tests you'd better know that review manual front to back cause it'll save you a lot of time if you can find what you're looking for quickly. I had just enough time in the morning and in the afternoon I left about 1.5 hours early so I guess I spent just barely enough time looking over the reference manual.

I found some of the stuff quickly, but some of the stuff took me a long time to find.

A couple times I gave up looking for something and several problems later I accidental found what I'd been looking for earlier.

I PASSED!!!! OMGOSH, I DID IT!!!! I JUST GOT THE E-MAIL AND I CHECKED THE GA SOS WEBSITE TO MAKE SURE AND THERE WAS MY NAME!!!!!! I'M THRILLED. I HAD A BIG OLE' DANCE FEST IN MY HOUSE!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back